Kootenay Business Career Buzz for the week of February 8 2019 features a local, well paid job. Trimac Transportation is hiring Class One Company Drivers for the Cement operations in various locations throughout BC, including Revelstoke. There will be a hiring event Tuesday, February 12 and Wednesday, February 13 from 8am – 4pm at the Sandman Hotel and Suites, 2130 Harvey Ave, Kelowna, BC.
Loads of Work:
- Commodity- Cement (Powder)
- Pneumatic Super B Tankers.
- Earning a potential of 90k plus (Gross)
- Shifts- 7 days a week – out for full hours of service and home for reset
- Pick up and deliver all over BC, Some AB locations
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver’s License
- 1 year of Super B Experience required
- 2-years verifiable tractor trailer experience, Winter, Mountain Driving experience required.
- No previous driving record conviction involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
- No operator’s license suspensions within the previous 3 years involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years
- No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years
- No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years.
What we offer:
- Full-time positions
- Direct deposit
- Paid training
- Family enhancement program
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan