• Development Approval Procedure Amendment Bylaw No. 2253 — Council adopted the
COMMUNITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
• Columbia Basin Trust (CBT) Social Grants Program—Council supported the application to expand the work of the Child and Youth Mental Health & Substance Use Collaborative. View the Report / Attachment.
• Community Action Initiative Community Wellness and Harm Reduction Program Application—Council supported an application to develop a community-wide harm reduction strategy, conduct awareness activities and explore ways to decrease stigma. View the Report / Attachment.
• Liquor License Amendment Application — 2100 Oak Drive — Coast Hillcrest Hotel — Council endorsed staff’s comments based on the regulatory criteria of the Liquor and Cannabis Regulation Branch (LCRB) for a permanent structural change and change to hours at the Hillcrest Hotel. View the Report.
• Cannabis Retail Sales Application — Unit 1B-113 Second Street East — Evergreen Dream Cannabis Co. Inc.—Council provided positive recommendation to LCRB and recommended the approval for the issuance of a non-medical cannabis retail store. View the Report / Public Comments.
• Cannabis Retail Sales Application— 204 First Street West — Revelsmoke Cannabis Co. — Council provided positive recommendation to LCRB and recommended the approval for issuance of a non-medical cannabis retail store. View the Report / Public Comments.
FIRE RESCUE SERVICES
• Fireworks Authorization for Revelstoke Mountain Resort—Council approved the authorization for RMR to set off professional fireworks on New Years Eve and New Years Day. View the Report / Attachments.
NOTICE OF MOTION
That staff bring forward a report outlining costs, timelines and legalities around initiating a Community Amenity Contribution Bylaw which would allow staff to include a provision of amenities as outlined in the Local Government Act.