New Year’s Eve is quickly approaching, and if you are looking for something fun to do, you’re in luck, the Revelstoke Current has round up some options
For the family friendly crowd –
- Grizzlies Game – Puck drops at 7 pm at the Revelstoke Forum. This year, the Revelstoke Grizzlies are taking on the Columbia Valley. This is always a busy game, head there early to get your seat. Tickets available at Skookum Cycle and Ski and Revy Outdoors and at the door.
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort (RMR) will be celebrating NY eve with two free firework displays. 7:00 pm fireworks are geared towards families, with an 11:59 firework display for those out later in the evening. Fireworks are visible from the village and parking lots.
For Fancy Dinner –
- The 112 has two seatings of NY Eve dinner available. The first is at 5:30 pm (and is kid friendly – $55/adult and $25/child). The 8:30 seating is $85 and includes one glass of bubbly. Reservations required.
- The Quartermaster is hosting dinner, at either 6:00 pm (four courses for $75+) or at 9:00 pm (five courses and $85+). Special wine pairings and reserve bottles available, along with unique one-off cocktails. There are limited spots available, so book now if interested https://explorers-society.com/eat-drink/
For Parties –
- If you’re looking for an RMR based party in addition to fireworks, check out the New Year’s Eve Extravaganza in the Village Plaza (ticket purchase required, and the event is expected to sell out in advance.)
- The Revelstoke Rotary and the Royal Canadian Legion are hosting a roaring 20’s themed party – A Celebration of a Century. On the pricier end of NY eve celebrations, tickets are $85 and are available at Revelstoke Tourism Information Centre, Revelstoke Credit Union Insurance and The Royal Canadian Legion. This party is for 19+, runs from 8 pm to 1 am, and ticket prices include sounds of the era mixed to today’s beats by DJ Dexaville, Dancing, Fantastic Decor, Evening of Prohibition Era Appetizers and Drink Specials, Candy Bar, Casino and fantastic prizes including a Grand Prize Draw for all attendees and complimentary bubbly at midnight. Cash bar available for the rest of the evening. Period dress strongly encouraged.
The Bars and Boozehouses –
- The Last Drop is hosting a cover free evening with DJ performances by Foundation Crew members, Ray Ray, Dollahilz, and Nick James.
- The Traverse will be dancing,
- The Rumpus Room is having a murder mystery party with intrigue, costumes, pizzas and beer. Please contact the Rumpus Room to add your name to the list, as space is limited.
- Monashee Spirits Craft Distillery is having a free, first come first serve party. Space is also limited.