The Revelstoke District Health Foundation have released their criteria for scholarship applications for 2018. The group helps fund post secondary students from Revelstoke who are enrolled in health care studies. If you or someone you love might be eligible to apply, check out what is involved below.
The Revelstoke District Health Foundation (RDHF) invites applicants for it’s annual scholarships.
- a) Be currently enrolled in a field of health care studies
- b) Attend post secondary school as a full-time student
- c) Have successfully completed at least one year of college/university level courses (ie. Upgrading a high school level courses in college/university does not qualify).
- d) Reside in or have substantial connections to the community of Revelstoke, British Columbia
- e) Demonstrate a financial need by providing a budget of income and expenses for the school year
- f) The applicant must not have received more than 4 scholarships from the Revelstoke District Health Foundation in past years (ie. The recipient may only receive a maximum of 5 RDHF scholarships).
The number of scholarships is subject to funds available and the number of applicants. The Foundation reserves the right to reject all or any applications and/or adjust the amount. Names of the successful applicants will be announced in the media and applicants must submit a recent picture and agree to the publication of their name and picture if successful.
Interested individuals shall submit a written application along with personal resume, recent proof of current registration in a field of health care studies, post secondary school transcript, picture and reference. In their letter applicants must provide permission to publish their name and pictures. Applications must be received no later than 12 noon November 30th 2018
For more information please contact us at email@example.com
Sorry, late applications cannot be accepted.
Send applications to:
Revelstoke District Health Foundation
Box 2421, Revelstoke,BC V0E 2S0